Last May, I made snacks for Lady Parts: 003. My friend Cassie organizes these quarterly events where women can meet each other, brainstorm, bounce ideas and most importantly, work together. I set up on a beautiful, wide countertop at the BarkBox offices. As I put out platters of finger food, I learned about new projects from incredible women hustling in New York City.
Many thanks to Cassie for inviting me and for letting me run wild with the menu below.
- Tea sandwiches
- Slow cooked adobo beef and white thousand island
- Miso butter and raw turnip
- Rampscallion (literally ramps and scallions) cream cheese and cucumber
- Milk and white chocolate bark with sea salt, pepper, dried peaches
- Cheese and chorizo platter
Get to know Cassie (& hire her if she's available!).