Riley Ziesig is an analog and digital photographer, videographer and talented musician. I was lucky enough to be introduced to him by my friend Skye. He brought over a couple bottles of red wine, a macro lens and instant film; I put together a fun menu for all of us to enjoy that sunny winter afternoon.
It was fun to make these bountiful mezze platters and I even smashed a pumpkin from the top of a step ladder! Click through for the recipes and details on how I adapted each one.
The Menu & Photos
- Crudites with Candied Lemon Labneh
- Flakey Bread, Bon Appetit
- Crushed Cucumber Lime Pickle, Bon Appetit
- Smashed Roasted Pumpkin
- Lamb with Pistachio Tapanade, Smitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Bark with Dried Fruit, Martha Stewart
Work with Riley! Let me know if you need an introduction.